Currently we have:
- Lane.GTU_ADD_EVENT 1
- Initial 1-mircometer operational plan
- First operational plan
- LaneBasedGTU.LANEBASED_INIT_EVENT 2
Which gives these problems at 1:
- The GTU has no operational plan yet, speed and acceleration are 0 in the event.
- If a listener wants to use the GTU, e.g. position(), this fails as the GTU has no operational plan yet, or doesn't register on a lane yet.
- Events from lanes/links are sent for a GTU for which no INIT event has been sent yet.
And at 2:
- Init event after move event.